9' Avenger Shuffleboard Table
Description The 9-ft Avenger is the perfect table to introduce the exciting and fun game of shuffleboard to your family and friends, right in the comfort of your own home. The beautiful black melamine cabinet and sturdy pedestal legs with adjustable leg levelers provide optimum stability and level play. The Avenger features a super slick, poly-coated playing surface for smooth sliding action and padded gutters that reduce noise during play. It is crafted from CARB certified MDF for durability. Accessories include: 4 blue pucks, 4 red pucks, 2 ABS abacus scoring units, table brush and a can of table wax. Assembly required. 180-day limited warranty.
- Playing surface: 104-in L x 20-in W x 3-in H
- Table dimensions: 108-in L x 24.25-in W x 30-in H
- 1-in thick, poly-sealed, wood grain melamine true-slide playing surface featuring carpet padded gutters
- 5/8-in thick, matte Black melamine cabinet color with ABS chrome accent trim
- Sturdy, box style base legs with 3.5-in independent stabilizing leg levelers for optimum stability and level play
- 4 blue pucks
- 4 red pucks
- 1 table brush
- 1 can of wax
- Two 1/8" diameter pucks (9.5 oz each)
- Dual protection packaging inner cartons guarantee safe delivery to your home
- 180-day limited warranty
Deluxe Shuffleboard Accessory Kit Includes:
- PU Leather Cover
- Board Sweep
- Set of Ten 4.5" High Wooden Bowling Pins
- Deluxe Pinsetter
- Set of 2 Abacus Scorers
Have a question? Need more information? Ask our staff.
How difficult is this to assemble if utilizing curbside delivery?
Asked by Geoff
Assembly is very simple and straightforward for this shuffleboard table, all you would need to do is attach the legs and flip over the table. Assembly time would take no longer than 1 hour with 2 adults to help flip over the table once the legs are attached.
Answered by Staff
Geoff Grant Confirmed Purchase
Mar 30, 2020
I bought this for my home for some fun that anyone can play. The assembly was easy, but you do need two people for the final step. The quality is much better than anticipated (for this exceptional price) as the playing surface is one large beautiful piece of wood - that is heavy. I poured the wax "dust" on the table and the pucks really move nicely on the board. Each leg has an adjustable footing to ensure the board is level. I would highly recommend this table.