Terms & Conditions
By placing an order with Shuffleboard.net you (the customer) understand and agree to all terms and conditions set forth in these terms and conditions.
Standard Curbside Delivery (Back of Truck Delivery) is included in our Free Shipping only to the contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to order for Alaska or Hawaii.
Freight shipments come with with curbside shipping. This means the freight company is not responsible for carrying the product into the building, unloading the package from the truck, or assembling your purchase. If your delivery requires these services an additional charge may be required. For heavier items, we strongly recommend you have the appropriate assistance available at the time of delivery. The freight company will notify you by phone to schedule a delivery date and time window. Typically, there will be a four-hour time frame for the delivery and someone must be home for the item to be delivered. Customer is also responsible for the following steps.
1. Delivery Appointment - scheduling a delivery appointment when the shipping carrier calls (usually 2-3 days in advance) at a time when you can be home to sign for and inspect the items within the carrier's business hours. Fees resulting from re-delivery or delivery delays will be the sole responsibility of the customer so please does not miss your scheduled delivery appointment. Redelivery can take up to a week depending on your location. Delivery delays are not a reason for cancellation.
2. Product inspection - When you receive the freight, if there is any sign of damage to the packaging (i.e. scratching, chipping, denting, etc.) please make sure you notate it on the POD (Proof of Delivery). If you notice the specific damage to the product, please explain this in detail on the POD and contact us immediately. If damage is visible on the crate/boxes/packaging, please write "VISIBLE FREIGHT DAMAGE" Signing the POD free and clear without notating damage, means that you have confirmed that you have received your order in PERFECT condition and you will be responsible for paying for replacement pieces in the event that you discover product damage.
Signing the Proof of Delivery will be requested by you from the driver. If you do not notate that there is possible, or even specific damage at the time the POD is signed, a claim cannot be filed and any damages will be your responsibility. Due to shipping company policies this is true no matter the circumstance of the delivery, including driver's rushing, large packages, lack of help or damage that is concealed in the package.
Ground shipments may be sent without signature required and may be inspected after arrival unless noticeable damage to the packaging exists. Any and all damage to ground shipments must be submitted by email to please include your order number and a picture of the damage. The damage on ground shipments must be submitted within 1 business day.
Please note that in the rare case of shipping damage it is almost never recommended to refuse the shipment (please see reporting damage). Should damage occur notate damage on all delivery receipts, have the driver note the damage on his copies and accept the delivery. We also suggest taking pictures of the freight packaging and contents and submitting them to shuffleboard.net immediately.
By signing the delivery receipts you are confirming that the item was delivered in 100% perfect condition. Shuffleboard.net’s responsibility with respect to shipments made by common carrier ends with the customers signature on the bill of lading. Should the product shipment be signed for without damage or possible damage noted Shuffleboard.net, can no longer file a damage claim with the freight carrier. Therefore any damage(s) become the customer's responsibility to claim with the freight carrier. If for some reason, inspection is not possible at the time of the delivery, you must write “possible damage to contents of the crate(s).”
Delivery times and dates are projected, and not definite, they are subject to change depending on weather conditions, traffic conditions, and acts of God. Delays in delivery that are outside of our control are not a reason for order cancellation. Unless a delivery date or deadline was guaranteed in writing to our customer, any order cancellations made due to delivery delays are subject to an 18% restocking fee and round trip shipping cost. Delivery guarantees are void in the event of a natural disaster or an act of God (delivery truck breaking down, car accident, etc.) - any returns or order cancellations made in the event of a natural disaster preventing the delivery from happening on time will be subject to round trip shipping costs and an 18% restocking fee.
Preparing for your delivery:
It is the customer's responsibility to be prepared to accept all shipments once the delivery appointment is scheduled. This includes but is not limited to:
1. Being prepared to inspect the contents of your shipment prior to signing. DO NOT SIGN FOR ANY SHIPMENT WITHOUT INSPECTING THE ITEM. IF THERE IS DAMAGE IT MUST BE NOTATED ON ALL DELIVERY PAPERWORK TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR REPLACEMENT OR REPAIR by Shuffleboard.net. This includes noting any damage to the packaging and opening the boxes to inspect the contents as well. Any damage to the product that is not noted on the bill of lading will be the responsibility of the customer if the damages are transit related. Should the driver not allow an inspection please write the driver's name on the package and note the following "driver refused to allow inspection, possible damage to contents of the crate(s)." and take a picture of the packaging, even if it looks to be in good condition.
2. Having the correct number of people to unload your freight if you have ordered curbside or back of truck shipping. This will ensure that you do not require redelivery which is the customer's responsibility.
3. Being sure that a freight truck can reach your location.
If shipping company is unable to contact the customer to schedule a delivery appointment (we will make every attempt to contact you via phone and email) - storage fees will be applied for 3 days, after 3 days of being unable to reach the customer for delivery, we will instruct the shipping company to ship back the products to the manufacturer in order to avoid further storage fees. Customer is responsible for shipping fee both ways, restocking fee, and storage fee. Some products do require assembly and the assembly is the customer's responsibility unless the customer orders white glove delivery service.
White Glove Installation:
1) Customer is responsible for ensuring that the shuffleboard table can be delivered to the desired location. If applicable our movers/installers will need to utilize the following if available - loading dock, entry road, freight elevator, and available parking space for the delivery truck. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the delivery truck has a parking space. Customer is also responsible for checking delivery rules with property management and any building insurance requirements prior to the shuffleboard table being delivered. In the case of an in-home installation, the customer is responsible to make sure that the product can be delivered into customer's preferred location and that customer has supplied all pertinent information prior to the delivery including but not limited to stairs, elevators, delivery area and have confirmed the ability to have the item successfully delivered. Shuffleboards are very long and may not fit around a corner in a hallway, up spiral stairs, etc. In this case, the customer is responsible for any charges over the original cost of delivery and installation
2) It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that they can receive their order once the shipping company calls to schedule a delivery - a working phone number is required to schedule delivery appointments. If we are unable to contact the customer to schedule a delivery appointment (we will make every attempt to contact you via phone and email) - storage fees will be applied for 3 days, after 3 days of being unable to reach the customer for delivery, we will instruct the shipping company to ship back the products to the manufacturer in order to avoid further storage fees. Customer is responsible for shipping fee both ways, restocking fee, and storage fee.
3) Unless the customer advises the necessary and or extended delivery date in advance of order production, customer must be able to receive the product after production is completed. We cannot store the product at the manufacturer's facility after the order is complete unless we have notified the manufacturer in advance of any delivery delays. A storage fee of $50 will be charged per day that the customer requires the manufacturer to store the shuffleboard table.
Shuffleboard.net wants to ensure that you get your product in the same condition you intended to receive. In order to do this, it is important to follow the instructions and report the damage to the driver and Shuffleboard.net properly. These policies are in place so that the shipping company can be held responsible in the rare case that an item is damaged in shipping and to ensure that you receive a repair or replacement at no additional cost should damage occur.
Inspect all packages before signing the delivery receipt. If Damage of any sort has occurred be sure that the driver has notated "damaged" on all copies of the delivery receipt BEFORE SIGNING FOR YOUR SHIPMENT. This includes but is not limited to damage to the carton or merchandise. Failure to notate damages will result in the forfeiture of your rights to claim damages and have your order replaced or repaired at no charge.
Any shipping damage must be reported to Shuffleboard.net within 1 business day(s) of receiving your shipment. Photo's demonstrating the extent of the damage are required and must be received within 5 days of the damage being reported. This enables us to make sure your claim is taken care successfully and you are not liable for the cost of a repair or replacement.
Please do not refuse a shipment unless it is completely destroyed and damage has been notated on all copies of the delivery receipt. Our game tables can be fixed fastest when the items are left at the customer's home rather than back in the carrier's hands who caused the damage in the first place. In most cases, a part can be replaced and we often allow the customer to use the damaged item until a replacement arrives.
If you have any questions regarding what to do please contact us before you sign for or refuse any package.
Our manufacturers stand behind the quality of their products. All manufacturer defects must be reported within five (5) days of receiving a delivery and pictures of the issue must be received with five (5) days of reporting the issue, so that shuffleboard.net may take the appropriate steps to have the items repaired or replaced. Liability: Customer agrees to not hold us financially liable in excess of the purchase price of your order. Your use of this site shall be governed by all laws in the state of California. Customer agrees that jurisdiction over any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this site or its products shall be in the state or federal courts located in San Diego County, California. Any cause or action or claim you may have with respect to this site or your purchase must be commenced within one (1) year after your purchase.
All product warranty is provided by the manufacturer if any. Please refer to the product page for warranty information and contact us if you have any questions in regards to warranty terms for a particular product. In order to get manufacturer product warranty service, the manufacturer may ask you to provide a copy of a sales receipt, gift receipt, or purchase invoice showing the original purchase date.
Products are warrantied by the manufacturer based upon proper usage of the product only. Warranty is voided when non-commercial grade products are utilized or placed in an institutional or commercial setting. Hudson Outdoor shuffleboard tables all require a Sunbrella Shuffleboard Table Cover to be purchased at the time of order placement, in order for the Outdoor Shuffleboard Table to be warranted against outdoor use.
Any and all fees associated with missed delivery appointments and unwarranted product refusals will be automatically billed to the customer's card on file and another delivery attempt will be made. If the card on file cannot be billed customer will be invoiced for all fees incurred or agrees to send a money order or cashier's check within 7 days or be turned over to collections.
All returns must be accompanied by a return authorization code (RAC). Items returned without a RAC will be refused and additional shipping costs will become the responsibility of the customer. To receive and RAC, send an email to with your name, order number and reason for return. All return must be requested within 7 days of receiving your order. All return request is processed during standard business hours M-F 9am -5pm PST. Our evening and weekend staff will not have access to your order.
All returned items must be returned in new condition, with the original packaging intact. The customer agrees to package the product in it's original shipping materials. Returns must be picked up and in transit no more than 14 days from the date of delivery and must include all instructions, pieces etc. On approved returns we offer a complete refund less all original and return shipping costs and twenty percent restocking fee. Custom, made to order products and products with home installation are not eligible for return or refund.
Custom, Specialty, and Made-to-Order Products Cancellation:
Custom and made-to-order products must be canceled within forty-eight (48) hours of order placement or they can no longer be canceled and refunded. Custom and made to order products are billed prior to beginning production and are built exclusively for the customer's needs. Due to the delicate nature of custom order production, sometimes production lead times can extend longer than expected due to circumstances outside of our control. Extended production lead times rarely happen but are not a reason for order cancellation and we will update our customers accordingly as production delays occur.
We do not price match against Amazon, eBay, Overstock, and or any other websites where independent sellers can make a listing for a product - we only price match against retailers such as ourselves. We also reserve the right to decline price match requests involving questionable or non-reputable retailers. Price match requests post-sale/post purchase will not be honored.
We do not collect sales tax for all customers outside of California. California state sales tax of 8% will be applied for orders shipping to California. Some cities in California, have higher sales tax due to their district sales tax rate.
Please click on the link for information on Proposition 65.
Orders may be canceled with no penalty prior to billing. Orders canceled after billing and before shipping will be assessed ten percent restocking fee. If you would like to cancel and your order has shipped or has been prepared for shipment you will receive a full refund minus all shipping costs and twenty percent restocking fees. We reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason at any time. For your safety, we have a 2-week check verification period and refunds cannot be processed during the verification period. This is to ensure that there are adequate funds in the customer's account to cover the check payment by mail.
Pricing errors on our website are rare but can happen from time to time. Pricing errors will not be honored. We do our best to maintain correct pricing at all times but in the rare chance that there is a pricing error, we reserve the right to cancel the order due to the product being listed at the incorrect price.
The entire sales contract between you and our company will be set forth in the invoice and/or accompanying or referenced documents and emails provided by us. To guarantee accuracy oral statements made by any employees or personnel shall not be relied upon as part of the sales contract. Only written statements, facts and policies are considered part of the contract.