16' Cherry Playcraft Woodbridge Shuffleboard Table
With the same playfields as Playcraft's Georgetown and Coventry series, the Woodbridge will deliver the same superior playing experience that all Playcraft tables are known for. Moreover, the structural construction is the same as the Georgetown, creating a rigid and durable table. The playfield is a hardwood solid butcher block.
- 14' and 16' tables have traditional indoor scoring method with outlined block numbers; 1-2-3-4 scoring
- 14' and 16' tables have 3 legs
- 1 3/4" Thick solid vertical stave edge glued hardwood butcher-block bed (not a laminate) finished with 10 coats of polyurethane to create a smooth, glossy, fast surface
- 2 - rigid, reinforced double-paneled pedestal legs with metal leg levelers featuring in leg storage cabinet with shelf
- 1 piece, hardwood micro-lam cabinet construction for increased stability
- Solid hardwood corners
- Carpeted walls & gutters
- Rich looking cherry cabinet
- Plastic slide scorers included
- Playing equipment includes, set of eight, 2-1/8" deluxe playing weights, (4 blue & 4 red) speed bead wax, and playing instructions
- Set of hardwood bowling pins
- Deluxe Pin Setter
- Upgraded wood abacus scorers
- Naugahyde or PU leather cover
- Hardwood boardsweep
Dimensions and Weight:
- Outside dimensions : 192"L x 25"W x 31"H
- Playfield dimensions: 180"L x 15"W
- Total weight : 345 lbs
- Cabinet: 1 year
- Playfield: 1 year
- Shuffle weights: 1 Year
Have a question? Need more information? Ask our staff.
Is the playing surface made out of Maple? You list that the wood is \"hardwood\" but do not detail what kind of wood it is.
Asked by Craig
The playing surface for the Woodbridge Shuffleboard table is constructed from a Canadian Maple Wood.
Answered by Staff
There have been no reviews