14' Georgetown Honey Oak Shuffleboard Table
The Playcraft Georgetown shuffleboards are gorgeous tables with real wood features that will accent any home setting. As with all of our Home style tables, the playfield is a hardwood solid butcher block that is 15" wide, 1.75" thick and one foot less than the overall length of the shuffleboard in question. When comparing manufacturers, make sure to look for a 1.75" thick playfield, as the extra depth looks better in the cradle and feels better on the hand when setting a puck.
All Georgetown models are hand stained real wood laminate with a solid plywood framing structure. There is in leg storage, abacus bead scoring, speed wax and 8 deluxe pucks.
- 14' and 16' tables have traditional indoor scoring method with outlined block numbers; 1-2-3-4 scoring
- 14' and 16' tables have 3 set of legs
- Stained hardwood veneer
- Solid hardwood corners and rail caps
- Traditional gray carpeted gutters
- 1-3/4" solid single stave butcher block playfield finished with 10 coats of polyurethane to create a smooth, glossy surface
- Climate adjuster system for shaping the playfield profile
- Rigid, reinforced double-paneled box legs with in leg storage
- 6" leg levelers
- Deluxe hardwood abacus scorers
- Playing equipment includes, set of (8) 2-1/8" weights - 4 blue, 4 red, speed wax and playing instructions
- 22 oz brown naugahyde cover
- Set of 10 solid hardwood bowling pins and score pad
- Hardwood board sweep
Dimensions and Weight:
- Outside dimensions : 168"L x 25"W x 31"H
- Playfield dimensions: 156"L x 15"W
- Total weight : 315 lbs
- Cabinet: 3 years
- Playfield: 1 year
- Shuffle weights: 1 Year
This Table will normally be delivered in the upper 48 states within 2-3 weeks! Call for more details.
Our Flat-Rate shipping has several levels of service. These rates are valid in the 48 contiguous states (US only). Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are not included. For locations with steps, flights of stairs, or area's that are not directly accessible, additional charges may apply.
Basic Freight (Free Shipping)
Your shuffleboard table will be delivered to the curb of your home for free, please have help ready to carry your game table from the curb of your home to the inside of your home. Basic freight means the freight company is not responsible for carrying the product into the building, unloading the package from the truck, or assembling your purchase. For heavier items, we strongly recommend you have the appropriate assistance available at the time of delivery.
Standard In-Home Installation
Local furniture installers will deliver, install, level your table, and remove debris. This option is ideal for those who may not have the means to move and install large and heavy items. Standard In-Home Installation is a worry-free way to have your new table installed.
Have a question? Need more information? Ask our staff.
No Q&A available for this product.
There have been no reviews