New from Hudson Shuffleboards, the Torino Limited Shuffleboard features a contemporary look with classic lines. Constructed entirely of Solid Maple (no veneers), this newest addition to our collection is sure to be the centerpiece in any room. This classic, yet modern design features elegant legs, brass nail heads, and a top rail wrapped with your choice of genuine leather.
The 12 footers are the next size up from the 9’ shuffleboards. They still have some of the great qualities as their smaller cousins, being more compact than longer tables, and providing gameplay that’s a little more technique-based.
This table is made to order and a can be finished in Matte Black, Espresso, Provincial, Honey Oak, Rich Walnut, Fruitwood, Mahogany, Cherry, or Natural Finish Stains. Or we can also match any custom stain you provide. The playing surface is constructed of select kiln-dried Hard Rock Maple and topped with our Polymer Finish (lifetime warranty). This is the same finish insisted upon by the Professionals in tournament play. And to help keep the playing surface true, climatic adjusters are included.
Also Included is One Set of Eight Playing Weights, 2 Bottles of Speed Powders, 5” Adjustable Leg Levelers, and One Board Wipe.
- Solid 3" Thick Select Kiln-Dried Hard Rock Maple Playfield with our Polymer Finish (Lifetime Warranty).
- Cradle and Legs are Solid Maple.
- Genuine Leather Wrapped Top Rail.
- Decorative Brass Nail Heads.
- Cradle Bed is Gray Carpet.
- One Set of Playing Weights.
- Climate Adjusters.
- Two Bottles of Speed Powder.
- 5 Inch Adjustable Leg Levelers.
- One Board Wipe.
- Playfield: 20" wide x 3" thick.
- Cradle Width: 33".
- Cradle Length: add 2" to each size table due to thickness on leather wrapped top rail.
- Table Height: 33" to the top of the playfield.
- 12'-18' Models have 3 Legs
Custom Shuffleboard Options:
- Glow-in-the-Dark-Playing Surface with Black Light Set
- Your shuffleboard table will come to life in the dark! The playing surface will be coated in a glow-in-the-dark epoxy. You can also choose to add a solid maple black light set to really make it shine! If you do not already have a black light source, we strongly recommend adding them to get the most out of the glow-in-the-dark surface.
- Two Piece Playing Surface
- The playing surface can be ordered to arrive in two pieces, with wooden dowels to ensure perfect alignment. This option makes it easier to the playing surface if space is a constraint.
- Now you can enjoy this table outdoors! This option means that your table will be customized for outdoor use from head to toe. The cradle and playing surface will be sealed with waterproof fiberglass. The carpets will be replaced with marine-grade carpeting for extra durability.
Our Flat-Rate shipping has several levels of service. These rates are valid in the 48 contiguous states (US only). Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are not included. For locations with steps, flights of stairs, or area's that are not directly accessible, additional charges may apply.
This product ships with basic freight for free. Basic freight means the freight company is not responsible for carrying the product into the building, unloading the package from the truck, or assembling your purchase. For heavier items, we strongly recommend you have the appropriate assistance available at the time of delivery.
Standard In-Home Installation
Local furniture installers will deliver, install, level your table, and remove debris. This option is ideal for those who may not have the means to move and install large and heavy items. Standard In-Home Installation is a worry-free way to have your new table installed.