About Venture Tables
In the white hot industrial furniture and accessory market, the Astoria Sport shuffleboard fits right in as the refined industrial solution for any area both residential or commercial. Named for the part of Queens where Chris’ dad, Russ worked for many years. The Astoria is a nod to Russ’ work in the factories as a young man that became the fabric of his company and the values he instilled in Chris.
With the simple a-frame leg and beautiful solid hard wood side rails the Astoria Sport suits a wide range of styles and tastes. The metal legs are made to Venture’s exact specifications using 11 ga. cold rolled steel to give the grey patina finish and are clear coated to prevent rust. The hand rubbed stain accents the hardwood to enhance the natural beauty. The Astoria Shown is photographed in the 12’ size in Natural stain and the Bennett stain with leather gutters.
- Available in 9’, 12' & 14' sizes
- Traditional 1 – 2 – 3 scoring
- Astoria Sport finished outside width is 24″
- Cabinet is constructed of solid 5/4 (1-1/2”) hardwood that is finished in a hand rubbed stain and 2 coats furniture lacquer for a wipe clean, low maintenance finish.
- Two steel legs for all sizes
- Optional scoring unit and lights available
- Optional dining top available
- 1 3/4″ thick x 16″ wide Sport playing surface, coated with Venture Shuffleboard’s exclusive hard clear synthetic lacquer
- Table gutters are tongued and grooved into frame for maximum strength
- Climatic adjusters tailor the play to your geographic location and time of year
- Includes: weights (pucks), Triple Crown Yellow Ice wax and Maintenance Kit, rules and ‘how to play’ information
- Optional scoring unit and lights available
- One year manufacturer’s warranty covers parts and labor for cabinet
- Lifetime Warranty on playfield and finish for residential use
- Suitable for commercial use
- Commercial warranty available
Give your Venture table even more distinction with a custom logo! Your table can feature one large logo in the center of the playfield or two smaller logos on either end of the playfield, allowing you to add the name or logo of your business. If this table is for your home, you can add things like your family crest or favorite symbol. These logos are available in up to two colors.
The playfield is made from hard rock, domestic maple that is kiln dried to a moisture content of between 5% - 6.5%. It is then finished with RF glue (in one side wet, out the other cured). It is then finished with a proprietary synthetic lacquer finish that is previously cured so it is a dry finish vs. wet. Venture offers a lifetime manufacturer warranty on all of Venture brand shuffleboard table playing fields against warping, and finish issues.
Dining Table Top:
Dining table top is solid wood panels placed on top of the shuffleboard table to create a true dining surface.
The T-Square is used to settle all of your scoring. Never waste time arguing about scores again. The American-made T-Square is built from Hard Rock maple and is finished with a matte lacquer for great looks and durability.
Never worry about playing in low light again. Adding lights to your shuffleboard table ensures you'll be able to play with accuracy no matter what setting your in.
Venture Shuffleboard guarantees its shuffleboard tables against defects in material or workmanship, excluding normal wear. Venture Shuffleboard, at its discretion, will either repair or replace any parts that are deemed to be defective. This warranty is valid from the initial date of purchase and is subject to the terms below: 1-year warranty for the Cradle and Legs against any manufacturer defects. 60-day warranty for the electronic score unit including wires, lights, and buttons.
Warranty for the playfield and finish against any manufacturer defects. Please note that wood has characteristics, which are outside the control of the manufacturer. Wood is a natural material and reacts to environmental conditions including, but not limited to, temperature and humidity. Wood can shrink and swell in response to the surrounding environment. In order to ensure stability of the wood, it is important that the shuffleboard be maintained in an environment with steady humidity and climatic adjusters installed properly. Natural variations of color and grain patterns within the playfield are not considered a manufacturing defect.
Deluxe Maintenance kit will include 1 each of the Shuffleboard Cleaner/Polish, Shuffleboard Wax, and Shuffleboard Silicone Spray.
Free Curbside Delivery:
Your shuffleboard table will be delivered to the curb of your home for free, please have help ready to carry your game table from the curb of your home to the inside of your home.