16' Honey Oak Playcraft Woodbridge Shuffleboard Table
With the same playfields as Playcraft's Georgetown and Coventry series, the Woodbridge will deliver the same superior playing experience that all Playcraft tables are known for. Moreover, the structural construction is the same as the Georgetown, creating a rigid and durable table. The playfield is a hardwood solid butcher block.
- 14' and 16' tables have traditional indoor scoring method with outlined block numbers; 1-2-3-4 scoring
- 14' and 16' tables have 3 set of legs
- 1 3/4" Thick solid vertical stave edge glued hardwood butcher-block bed (not a laminate) finished with 10 coats of polyurethane to create a smooth, glossy, fast surface
- 2 - rigid, reinforced double-paneled pedestal legs with metal leg levelers featuring in leg storage cabinet with shelf
- 1 piece, hardwood micro-lam cabinet construction for increased stability
- Solid hardwood corners
- Carpeted walls & gutters
- Rich looking cherry cabinet
- Plastic slide scorers included
- Playing equipment includes, set of eight, 2-1/8" deluxe playing weights, (4 blue & 4 red) speed bead wax, and playing instructions
- Set of hardwood bowling pins
- Deluxe Pin Setter
- Upgraded wood abacus scorers
- Naugahyde or PU leather cover
- Hardwood boardsweep
Dimensions and Weight:
- Outside dimensions : 192"L x 25"W x 31"H
- Playfield dimensions: 180"L x 15"W
- Total weight : 345 lbs
- Cabinet: 1 year
- Playfield: 1 year
- Shuffle weights: 1 Year
Deluxe Maintenance kit will include 1 each of the Shuffleboard Cleaner/Polish, Shuffleboard Wax, and Shuffleboard Silicone Spray.
Deluxe Accessory Kit
Add the Deluxe Accessory Kit to your order! Our kit includes a shuffleboard table cover, board sweep, set of 10 wooden bowling pins 4.5" high, deluxe pinsetter, and set of 2 abacus scorers.
Our Flat-Rate shipping has several levels of service. These rates are valid in the 48 contiguous states (US only). Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are not included. For locations with steps, flights of stairs, or area's that are not directly accessible, additional charges may apply.
Basic Freight (Free Shipping)
Your shuffleboard table will be delivered to the curb of your home for free, please have help ready to carry your game table from the curb of your home to the inside of your home. Basic freight means the freight company is not responsible for carrying the product into the building, unloading the package from the truck, or assembling your purchase. For heavier items, we strongly recommend you have the appropriate assistance available at the time of delivery.
Standard In-Home Installation
Local furniture installers will deliver, install, level your table, and remove debris. This option is ideal for those who may not have the means to move and install large and heavy items. Standard In-Home Installation is a worry-free way to have your new table installed.
Have a question? Need more information? Ask our staff.
No Q&A available for this product.
There have been no reviews