16' Espresso Coventry Shuffleboard Table
The Coventry Shuffleboard Table is a high-grade table for the serious owner. The cradle is made from solid hardwood for extra longevity and reliability. With a 1.75" thick solid hardwood butcher block bed and 10 coats of lacquer, you can be count on the Coventry's durability.
- 14' and 16' tables have traditional indoor scoring method with outlined block numbers; 1-2-3-4 scoring
- 14' and 16' tables have 3 set of legs
- Solid hardwood furniture cradle
- Available finishes cherry, espresso and honey
- Cradle features unified horsecollar ends
- Stained, hardwood applique detailing on the cradle and leg panels
- Includes climatic adjusters
- Traditional indoor scoring method with outlined block numbers
- 1 3/4" thick solid hardwood butcher-block playfield
- Playfield finished with 10 coats of lacquer to create a smooth, glossy surface
- Carpeted walls and gutters
- Authentic abacus scorers
- Includes a set of Playcraft deluxe, 2 1/8" weights (4 red - 4 blue) and a can of speed wax
- Set of hardwood bowling pins
- Deluxe Pin Setter
- Upgraded wood abacus scorers
- Naugahyde or PU leather cover
- Hardwood boardsweep
Dimensions and Weight:
- Outside dimensions : 192"L x 25"W x 31"H
- Playfield dimensions: 180"L x 15"W
- Total weight : 340 lbs
- Cabinet: 3 years
- Playfield: 1 year
- Shuffle weights: Lifetime
Our Flat-Rate shipping has several levels of service. These rates are valid in the 48 contiguous states (US only). Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are not included. For locations with steps, flights of stairs, or area's that are not directly accessible, additional charges may apply.
Basic Freight (Free Shipping)
Your shuffleboard table will be delivered to the curb of your home for free, please have help ready to carry your game table from the curb of your home to the inside of your home. Basic freight means the freight company is not responsible for carrying the product into the building, unloading the package from the truck, or assembling your purchase. For heavier items, we strongly recommend you have the appropriate assistance available at the time of delivery.
Standard In-Home Installation
Local furniture installers will deliver, install, level your table, and remove debris. This option is ideal for those who may not have the means to move and install large and heavy items. Standard In-Home Installation is a worry-free way to have your new table installed.
Have a question? Need more information? Ask our staff.
No Q&A available for this product.