14' Honey Playcraft Coventry Shuffleboard Table
The Coventry Shuffleboard Table is a high-grade table for the serious owner. The cradle is made from solid hardwood for extra longevity and reliability. With a 1.75" thick solid hardwood butcher block bed and 10 coats of lacquer, you can be count on the Coventry's durability.
- 14' and 16' tables have traditional indoor scoring method with outlined block numbers; 1-2-3-4 scoring
- 14' and 16' tables have 3 set of legs
- Solid hardwood furniture cradle
- Available finishes cherry, espresso and honey
- Cradle features unified horsecollar ends
- Stained, hardwood applique detailing on the cradle and leg panels
- Includes climatic adjusters
- Traditional indoor scoring method with outlined block numbers
- 1 3/4" thick solid hardwood butcher-block playfield
- Playfield finished with 10 coats of lacquer to create a smooth, glossy surface
- Carpeted walls and gutters
- Authentic abacus scorers
- Includes a set of Playcraft deluxe, 2 1/8" weights (4 red - 4 blue) and a can of speed wax
- Set of hardwood bowling pins
- Deluxe Pin Setter
- Upgraded wood abacus scorers
- Naugahyde or PU leather cover
- Hardwood boardsweep
Dimensions and Weight:
- Outside dimensions : 168"L x 25"W x 31"H
- Playfield dimensions: 156"L x 15"W
- Total weight : 295 lbs
- Cabinet: 3 years
- Playfield: 1 year
- Shuffle weights: Lifetime
Deluxe Maintenance kit will include 1 each of the Shuffleboard Cleaner/Polish, Shuffleboard Wax, and Shuffleboard Silicone Spray.
Deluxe Accessory Kit
Add the Deluxe Accessory Kit to your order! Our kit includes a shuffleboard table cover, board sweep, set of 10 wooden bowling pins 4.5" high, deluxe pinsetter, and set of 2 abacus scorers.
Our Flat-Rate shipping has several levels of service. These rates are valid in the 48 contiguous states (US only). Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are not included. For locations with steps, flights of stairs, or area's that are not directly accessible, additional charges may apply.
Basic Freight (Free Shipping)
Your shuffleboard table will be delivered to the curb of your home for free, please have help ready to carry your game table from the curb of your home to the inside of your home. Basic freight means the freight company is not responsible for carrying the product into the building, unloading the package from the truck, or assembling your purchase. For heavier items, we strongly recommend you have the appropriate assistance available at the time of delivery.
Standard In-Home Installation
Local game table installers will arrive to your property to un-crate your shuffleboard, move it into the room of choice, install, level your table, and remove the few hundred pounds of packaging/shipping debris. This option is ideal for those that want their shuffleboard table professionally installed. The shipping company will notify you a few days in advance to schedule a time and date for delivery so please be sure to have a few strong people onsite to manually offload the table to pull into your garage for storage. Once on site notify us and we will coordinate our installers to come out to un-crate and set up the shuffleboard table in the room of choice. Standard In-Home Installation is a worry-free way to have your new table installed.
Have a question? Need more information? Ask our staff.
We are looking to upgrade our family room. Would the 14' Playcraft Coventry shuffleboard table come disassembled? Access to our basement family room is somewhat constrained (stairs from 1st floor indoors), but I tested and a 14', 20 inch with board could be moved downstairs. A fully assembled 14' shuffleboard would never make it downstairs.
Asked by Wolfgang
Yes the Playfield comes separate on the Playcraft coventry. The legs and cradle are assembled and the playfield is crated and installed as the final stage of assembly.
Answered by Staff
There have been no reviews